Supporting Readers & Writers
Supporting Readers & Writers is an 80 page publication containing activities and teaching guidelines to assist in the development of essential skills and knowledge required for successful literacy learning. It also includes numerous black line masters for classroom use.
Samples of BLMs
- Draw And Write & Interesting Words
- Checking & Sequencing
- Putting It Together & Asking Questions
- My Thinking & Cause/Effect
- Making Connections & KWL
- Compare/Contrast & Problem/Solution
- Alike/Different & Summarise
- Reflection & Opinion
- Determine Importance & Sketch
- Activities to Practice Segmenting and Blending
Supporting Readers & Writers - (Blackline Masters) is currently out of print. However you may download the electronic version.