Literacy Leaders Masterclass
A unique opportunity to explore the needs of literacy leaders, school decision makers and pedagogy coaches.
This full-day consult responds to the needs of school literacy leaders. In this small-group focused session our consultant will lead an active conversation, respond to the needs of participants and address the following whole school issues:
- why and how to establish consistent pedagogical practices from Prep to Year 6
- explicit teaching across the curriculum
- differentiation and coaching
- mastery learning vs busy work
- planning for focused literacy instruction in English
- planning for integrated learning: embedding focused literacy instruction across all key learning areas
- supporting teachers to recognise and set goals using summative data
- supporting teachers to plan weekly instructions from formative data
- conversations over time: using year level meetings to support ongoing professional development including teaching practices, content and strategies and professional reflection and planning
To enable the session to be tailored to the needs of participants, numbers for this workshop are strictly limited to 8 or fewer. Interested parties are asked to email an expression of interest to attend and will be advised within 7 days of successful registration.
Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the following details in your email:
- Your name
- Your name of your school
- Your email address
- Your teaching year level
- The location and date of the 'Literacy Leaders Masterclass' session you wish to attend.
- Your School's phone number
- Your School's postal address
You will receive:
- tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea and lunch
- a Literacy Solutions' classroom resource
$495 + GST (Places are strictly limited to a maximum of eight (8) so please register early.)
RSVP: Five (5) working days prior to workshop
Should you attend?
This tailored consult is suitable for literacy leaders, school decision makers and pedagogy coaches.
Where and when?
See our workshop calendar for locations, venues and dates.