Guided Reading (3-6)
Teaching and coaching for active problem solving
This 60 minute webinar will explore:
- the rationale for guided reading
- the difference between guided reading and round robin reading
- student grouping
- the teacher as coach
- the responsibilities of students
- strategies for increasing student participation
- ways to foster rich conversations around texts
- explicit teaching within guided reading
- guided reading/reciprocal teaching: developing independence in years 3 to 6
Examples and content for this webinar will be specific to Years 3 to 6.
You will receive:
- Webinar notes
$39 + GST
Should you attend?
This webinar is suitable for Teachers in Years 3 to 6.
Where and when?
See our webinar calendar for dates and times.