Guided Reading (P-2)
Teaching and coaching for active problem solving
This 60 minute webinar will explore:
- the rationale for guided reading
- how Guided Reading books are constructed and how they can be used effectively
- the difference between guided reading and round robin reading
- student grouping
- the teacher as coach
- the responsibilities of students
- ways to foster rich conversations around texts
- teaching for assured success
- explicit teaching within guided reading
Examples and content for this webinar will be specific to P to 2.
You will receive:
- Webinar notes
$39 + GST
Should you attend?
This webinar is suitable for Teachers in Years P to 2.
Where and when?
See our webinar calendar for dates and times.